NegaSonic Unleashed Ep.5 NegaSonic Unleashed Ep.5

You can do better

I have played that Dark Sonic and Dark Shadow vs. Meacha Sonic you made. Man if you want attention for your work upload that! Any way I think you could do better, and yes I know it's old, but I'm just saying bro.

MarnicX responds:

Choke on it, I hate that thing

Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry

Better then anything I have made

Again nice job. Not too many spriters still out there that are good as you. I really hope I can make something like this one day :D.

Short-Factor responds:

You do realize this animation is seven years old?

Omega's Facts Omega's Facts

Nice work man

I'll have to say I really like this. My favorite part would either be the Luigi what part or when Mario sang Aveneg Sevenfold (awesome band). You have a real talent dude, but one question from a spriter as well. What's your frame size and frame per. second do you use. Again nice job.

Short-Factor responds:

For this, I can't remember the canvas size, and the fps was 25 I think. Nowadays I use 30 fps and 640x480 for most things.

Rejoin Rejoin

nice games

I liked it it passes the time, and lol he used megaman sprites!

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Awesome tutorial, but I have a Q

I wanna make a game were it is like one chanters stands (you choose from a selection 20 characters) one on each side, and you pick an attack, and he does it is there a tutorial for that?

DBZ:Rock the dragon DBZ:Rock the dragon

I'm not sure why I haven't reviwed this yet :D

Ok, dude love the song its been really helpful to me. Thaanks for letting me use the song, and keep up the awesome work.