NegaSonic Unleashed Ep.5 NegaSonic Unleashed Ep.5

You can do better

I have played that Dark Sonic and Dark Shadow vs. Meacha Sonic you made. Man if you want attention for your work upload that! Any way I think you could do better, and yes I know it's old, but I'm just saying bro.

MarnicX responds:

Choke on it, I hate that thing

Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry

Better then anything I have made

Again nice job. Not too many spriters still out there that are good as you. I really hope I can make something like this one day :D.

Short-Factor responds:

You do realize this animation is seven years old?

Omega's Facts Omega's Facts

Nice work man

I'll have to say I really like this. My favorite part would either be the Luigi what part or when Mario sang Aveneg Sevenfold (awesome band). You have a real talent dude, but one question from a spriter as well. What's your frame size and frame per. second do you use. Again nice job.

Short-Factor responds:

For this, I can't remember the canvas size, and the fps was 25 I think. Nowadays I use 30 fps and 640x480 for most things.

Mario vs Luigi the movie Mario vs Luigi the movie

Eh.

The Animation was ok. Not good not bad decent. One thing that kinda of upset me is that you didn't give credit to the people that riped the sprites. Also Shrink the movie a bit it's too big. Finally trace the sprite man. A good first try.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Incredible

I really liked it the animation everything. Got any tips for a spriter like me?

Short-Factor responds:

Try as much as you can on your own. Take daring leaps into the unknown. If you use Flash, use Flash 8. Practice practice practice.

NOT Another Sprite movie NOT Another Sprite movie

I really liked it

This is really great the naimation is good, sound effetcs are awesome and fit really good, the camera work is nice, the plot is good, and its just plain funny! Nice job keep doing this please dude it's awesome